Your #1 Source For Anything And Everything Boston Celtics and NBA!

HomepageHomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Best Player

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Allnotorious
Waterboy

PostSubject: Best Player   Fri Dec 18, 2009 3:19 pm

Who do people think is the best player in the league right now?

In my opinion its easily Kobe, followed by Lebron. Lebron is a physical specimen. he uses his God given talent to excel at the game and is a great athlete. Kobe isnt as good an athlete as lebron yet his game is far more developed. he has fine tuned every expect of his game and overall is the better pure scorer than lebron, lebron might have the edge on defense but it isnt enough to overtake kobe imo.

any other thoughts?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Mike O'Hara
Waterboy

PostSubject: Re: Best Player   Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:02 pm

I have to go with Lebron. I'm not taking anything away from Kobe, but Lebron's athleticism gives him the edge in my opinion. For Lebron to be be the size he is and be able to do all the things he does is just insane. He can guard anyone and he does everything.

Right now, the Lakers are contenders even without Kobe, take away Lebron from the Cavs and they wont make the playoffs.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Allnotorious
Waterboy

PostSubject: Re: Best Player   Sat Dec 19, 2009 4:43 pm

Mike O'Hara wrote:
I have to go with Lebron. I'm not taking anything away from Kobe, but Lebron's athleticism gives him the edge in my opinion. For Lebron to be be the size he is and be able to do all the things he does is just insane. He can guard anyone and he does everything.

Right now, the Lakers are contenders even without Kobe, take away Lebron from the Cavs and they wont make the playoffs.

the lakers might be playoff contenders without Kobe but no way in hell can they challenge for the championship. a couple of years ago kobe pretty much carried the team to the playoffs and couldnt go far else cause the west is extremely strong.

the only reason the cavs can do soo much with lebron is cause the EAST is not nearly as Strong as the West. and th cavs have gotten really strong. D-West and Mo can shoot the three, Verajoe is a tough player and Shaq is still a dominating figure. its not only lebron anymore, hasn't been since last season
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Best Player   

Back to top Go down

Best Player
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1